I got this book from the library last week.
I had put it on hold FOUR months ago.
Now I wish I had just bought it....this book is amazing.
If you haven't read it, you need to.
I'm not finished yet...it's not a fast read.
But I'm really being challenged in the area of gratitude.
Blessings abound in our lives, we just have to learn to take notice.
Here are a few blessings in my life that I'm thankful for today....
1. Pretty purple mum sitting on a stump beside my front door
2. Hanging basket of viola's (found on clearance for $0.99!)
3. Dish soap in a mason jar (idea from here...her 31 day series has been awesome!)
4. A disastrous school room with sunshine pouring in the windows
5. Yankee Candles ("Harvest" is one of my favs!)
6. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer....delish.7. Embroidery hoops to experiment with in my dining room. (Not going to cut off the excess fabric until I'm sure I love it. If I keep it I'm going to add a tiny one below my french fry picture.)
8. Finding sweet Lucy snuggled in her quilt during naptime. =)
9. And the big brother who bolted in to ask me a question while I was taking said pics and of course, woke her up. =D